Useful information and links
Guiry's of Foxford also known as the Anglers Bar and renowned for a great pint of Guinness
Tiernan Brothers of Foxford for Fishing Tackle, Holidays Permits and Licences
Holidaylettings.co.uk UK's no.1 for holiday homes worldwide
You will find us in EasyBedandBreakfasts.co.uk which has everything for the tourist
Check us out on www.tripadvisor.ie
Click HERE to download our comprehensive map for angling on the river Moy.
Road: Pine Trees Lodge is 1 mile from Foxford, county Mayo on the Castlebar Road. Take the 1st turn right, signposted 'Cloongee L2523'. From this road take the 1st turn left and you will have arrived at Pinetrees Lodge.
Knock Ireland West Airport: proximity is 30 mins to Lodge. Flights in to Knock Airport include:
● Ryanair from: Bristol, East Midlands, Frankfurt Hahn, Liverpool, London Luton, London Stanstead, Paris Beauvais.
● Lufthansa from: Dusseldorf
● Aerlingus from: London Gatwick
● Flybe from: Edinburgh, Leeds Bradford, Manchester.
● Cairnryan to Troon
● Cairnryan to Belfast
● Stenaline: Holyhead to Dublin
● Irish Ferries: Holyhead to Dublin
● Roscoff to Rosslane
● Cherbourg to Rosslare